September 10-12, 2014
Crazy Pinz Entertainment Center
Lane Reservations Due by September 5, 2014
You don't have to be a great bowler to be successful. All you need is enthusiasm! Each year Junior Achievement supporters get together at local bowling centers to raise funds for JA and have a great time doing it. It’s easy to participate, just:
- Gather a team of 5 people, co-workers, family or friends.
- Designate a team captain and submit your registration form and fee.
- Encourage each bowler to raise pledges to support the JA programs.
- Arrive at the bowling center to bowl two games and have a great time helping a good cause.
Thank You to all of our Bowl-A-Thon donors and supporters. Together we raised $94,450!!!
Please download our 2014 Bowl-A-Thon Newsflash, with all of our highlights and MVP companies and individuals from this year's BAT.
Looking for more information?
- Please click on the forms below. Feel free to make copies as needed.
- Bowl-A-Thon Registration Brochure
- Bowl-A-Thon Sponsorship Brochure
- Bowl-A-Thon Coordinator Poster
- Bowl-A-Thon Coordinator's Packet
- Bowl-A-Thon Team Captain Donation Tracking Sheet
- Bowl-A-Thon Donation Receipt For Your Convenience
Bowl-A-Thon Sample Recruiting Email
- Bowl-A-Thon Sample Vendor Letter
- Bowl-A-Thon Logo
- Bowl-A-Thon 'Donate Today' Poster (Portrait)
- Bowl-A-Thon 'Donate Today' Poster (Landscape)
- Matching Gifts Letter
- Junior Achievement Thank You Card Templates Special Documents
- JANI 501(c) 3 Letter
- JANI W-9 Form